NON MACHINERY AUCTION TASKS
- Our involvement in “non machinery” work is sought to assist real estate agents statewide as a skilled and experienced licensed real estate auctioneer – “on the front lawn” or via the innovative “Openn Negotiation” online platform.
- Confidentiality – This is a top priority, particularly regarding other stakeholders involved with the seller’s property.
- For nearly 30 years we have been involved in the FUNdraising auction space – Charities, Community groups, Educational and Sporting organisations and other Not For Profit Organisations – auctioning at the most formal venues attended by hundreds and also at smaller informal occasions. Clients believe that our auctioneering by getting extra bids more than covers our modest fee,
- Other Assignments – Interim / Project Management and Inventories etc.
- Being Available – When we are appointed, we will try to avoid a client’s peak working hours and be available at another time whenever possible.