Home & W/shop Cts Auction
25 Roy Road Coodanup 6210
8th of July at 11:00
The home is now essentially vacant but the remaining Residential, Workshop and Garden contents, as per the catalogue are for sale because the occupant has moved out.
Some of the contents to be auctioned include –
8 x “Carters” Antiques Books, Framed Pictures, “Bendigo” Pottery, Kitchenette, Man Cave Items, Ride On Mower, 2 x 12 sp. Pedestal Drills, Workbench, Vices, D/End Grinder, Welder, Hand & Garden Tools, 230 Paving Bricks, S/Steel Sink, Roof Frame, Bench Saw, Vehicle Ramps, Drain Cleaner, Battery Charger, Multi Angle Aluminium Ladder & heaps of workshop sundries.
N.B. better descriptions of the 130 lots for sale are available through the “Catalogue” hyperlink – but for more information call 040 222 6444, if not mentioned below.
- Enclosed Footwear is required – no thongs!
- Please print your own catalogue from this web page and bring it with you.
- Lots sold “as is/where is”. Inspect from 9:30 auction day BEFORE this auction.
- Some machinery lots are heavy and need use of your mates & tools to unbolt.
- Attendees to note that there are uneven floors in/around the outbuildings.
- All children must be closely supervised by parents.
- 10% Buyer’s Premium applies – but NO GST.
- Remove your “Cash* Only” purchases by 4:00 pm – after selling ends though.
(* We regret that we don’t have EFTPOS but AUSCO phone banking welcomed.) * N.B. change from $50/$100 notes is not available.